Insurance – AFLAC
ESD is proud to announce its new partnership with AFLAC. Do you need AFLAC? The new ESD AFLAC service is for individuals as well as employers. You may have fine health insurance, but even the best major medical plan does not cover expenses like:
- Deductibles and co-payments
- Loss of income if an employee is sick or disabled for an extended time
- Out-of-pocket expenses beyond the provider bills
- Non medical expenses
- Costs that exceed the limits in a managed care environment
AFLAC has the answers with:
- Supplemental insurance policies that can be 100% employee paid
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan support that may actually save you tax dollars
- For Businesses: Benefit communication capabilities that demonstrate your investment in each employee – Improving employee appreciation, retention and productivity
AFLAC is the best in the business at what they do, and their capabilities reflect it. That’s why people turn to AFLAC. AFLAC offers not only great insurance policies, but also a whole menu of services, many of which directly reduce costs while improving employee understanding and appreciation of the benefits the employer provides. Whether you are an individual, small company owner, or large employer, the ESD AFLAC program may be for you.
To learn more about AFLAC supplemental benefits for individuals and employers, contact Hartland Insurance at 248-377-9600.