Engineers Get Hired
Tailored specifically to engineering and technology professionals
November 10, 2022
2 – 7 p.m.
Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374
Employers: Connect With the Talent Your Organization Needs
The Engineering Society of Detroit’s (ESD) Engineers Get Hired Job Fair regularly draws hundreds of engineers and technology professionals eager to find their next opportunity. Join some of Michigan’s leading companies and meet with candidates seeking full and part-time positions, as well as internships and co-op opportunities.
This recruitment event will provide you with the unique opportunity to:
- Enjoy a tailored event for a wide variety of engineers and technology professionals
- Meet face-to-face with seasoned and mid-career professionals, college students and recent graduates
- Interact with a diverse talent pool in one location
- Promote your business and employer brand
- Pre-qualify potential candidates; conduct on-the-spot interviews
Recruitment Booth Package Cost:
ESD Corporate Members – $500
Non-Corporate Members – $600
Booth package includes up to five attending corporation representatives, 8’ x 10’ exhibit space with one 8’ skirted and draped display table, two chairs, lunch, complimentary wireless internet access and a company description on ESD’s website.
Register by October 27, 2022, and receive one complimentary posting on the ESD Job Bank – a $295 value!
For complete booth package details, contact Leslie Smith, CMP, at 248-353-0735 x 152 or email@example.com.
Job Seekers: Connect With Top Employers > Discover Hundreds of Opportunities
Whether you’re a seasoned professional, a recent graduate or an in-between careers job seeker, you’ll find your next position at ESD’s Engineers Get Hired Job Fair.
This premier recruitment event is your best opportunity to:
- Grow your career or start a new one
- Learn about great job openings in your field
- Meet more than 35 employers looking to hire – with possible on-the-spot interviews
- Visit one-on-one with representatives from more than 35 leading engineering and technology companies
Employers will be hiring for full and part-time positions, internships and co-op opportunities. Past companies have included Altair Engineering, DTE Energy, Ford Motor Company, Gala & Associates, Ghafari, ITC, Link Engineering, MDOT, Optimal, Peter Basso, TEC Group, Tetra Tech, Solutions Group, and many more.
ESD Members: Free
Non ESD Members: $20 if registered by October 27, 2022; $25 if registered after October 27, 2022. Registration includes a one-year membership to ESD. Offer good for new, first-time members only.
Job seekers are encouraged to enter their resumes into the ESD Job Bank, jobs.esd.org, free of charge. Recognized as the premier recruitment resource for the industry, the Job Bank provides confidential resume posting and is easy to use.
To register online or to download a copy of the Job Fair flyer, click on the links to the right or call 248-353-0735, ext. 152.