PE License Information Session
Earning Your PE License Information Session
Sessions are held on the first Monday of the month in March and April and the second Tuesday of the month in February and May – July, 6-7 p.m.
2/13, 3/4, 4/1, 5/14, 6/11 and 7/9
Online via the Zoom Platform
The Engineering Society of Detroit is hosting complimentary sessions on earning your PE. Engineering professionals will be on hand to answer your questions and provide you with the information you’ll need to get started on your path to licensure.
The session will cover:
- Why you should consider becoming a PE
- State exam registration deadlines
- Requirements and process for completing the State applications
- Recommended study materials and steps for preparing for the exams
- ESD’s Review Courses for FE and PE
- Real life experiences of FE’s and PE’s who have taken the exam and passed
The next session of ESD FE and PE Review Courses will begin in February 2024.
This information session is complimentary to those interested in attending, but space is limited and preregistration is required.
Please contact Elana Shelef at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248-353-0735, ext. 119.